BIO CONFORT OEKO
Fabric made from vegetable fibers.
Fibers: Hemp, Cotton, Flax, Nettle and Broom combined with vegetable substances such as Corn and wood fibers deriving from Birch, Poplar, Willow or Bamboo essences. Environmentally friendly material, compatible and completely degradable.
Fabric: breathability, pleasantness, comfort and safety for human health, a series of tests using methodology that is codified at an international level for a project that has a strong eco-friendly connotation.
- Determination of aromatic amines (German law 96)
- Pesticide research using the gas chromatography method
- Quantitative determination of total metals (nickel, antimony)
- Surface electrical resistance
- Colorants conforming to D.M. 05/21/75
- Uni 9278/88 met. B coeff. transmission of water vapor
- Uni en iso 9257/97 air permeability
- Iso 5071/80 Uni 8281/81 – PH of the aqueous extract
- Uni 8279/84 liquid absorption (basket method)